Terms, Conditions and Cancellation policies
By being a member of Lotus Badminton Club, one automatically accepts and abides the following rules and regulations, terms and condtions and cancellation policies.
In the below sections, "The Club" or "Club" refers to Lotus Badminton Club, "The Court" refers to Lotus Leisure Centre, "Member" or "Members" refers to the registered members of Lotus Badminton Club.
"The Club" and "The Court", other related facilities, moveable and immovable artciles, equipments and documents are owned in partnership by Er. C.Kessavalou (+91 7373531313) and Mr. K.Sendhilkumar (+91 7373431313).
Unless obtained a written permission from above said persons, no part of court or club faclities may be obtained/ hired/ used by any person. Any such unauthorised action will be considered illegal and will attract necessary legal action against the person or persons or a group of persons.
Rules and Regulations
- All members are allowed to use the court only between 5.30am and 10.00pm from Monday to Saturday.
- At any point of time only registered members and authorised personnel are allowed inside the Court.
- Each member must use the access card (provided during registration) before entering the Court and possess this card whilst using the Court facilities.
- Any member without access card or non-member will not be permitted into the Court.
- No food/drink is allowed inside the play area.
- Only non-marking soles shoes are allowed. The Club is not responsible for the members bringing the wrong kind of shoes and cannot be played.
- Club member to observe the dress code at anytime to the Club. Members have to put on shirts and shorts or skirts/ tracks at all time inside the Club.
- Please give way to differently challenged members, young and senior members of the Club. The Club wants to maintain a good and nice atmosphere to all members. Please respect and be respected.
- In order to maintain a healthy environment for the other members and staff of the club, no smoking is allowed inside or even outside the building.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to any member consumed alcohol or inappropriate in any means whilst in the Club.
- Use of foul and abusive language is strictly prohibited inside or outside the Club. Any fighting is prohibited. If convicted for the first time for any of the listed, the member(s) will be forgiven but blacklisted. The second time, the membership will be cancelled and barred from the Club indefinitely.
Terms and Conditions
- The Club reserves the right to refuse any person(s) entering the club as a visitor or even member without access card/ registration details
- The Club reserves the right to reject any person(s) to join as a member.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel the membership if the member do not wish to abide the Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations of the Club at any time of the duration of the membership.
- The club reserves the right to make changes in the terms and conditions and/or rules and regulation and/or the cancellation policy at point of time, without any prior notice.
- Any dispute proceeding must be conducted within the jurisdiction of Puducherry UT.
- No refund will be given for membership cancellations for whatsoever reason it may be.
- In the loss or damage of the access card, a new card will be issued which will attract Rs.500 processing fee and the new card will be valid during the rest of the membership.
You must cancel your membership at the membership desk, surrendering the membership card on the day of notification.
If you are on one-time annual payment or one-time six months payment plan:
- No refund will be given for the remainder of the month in which you cancel your membership and your membership will still be valid until the last day of the month.
- All membership cancellations must be received by the 5th or the first Friday of the month whichever is earlier, in order not to be billed for the following month.
- A cancellation fee Rs.500 will apply for membership cancellation of any type, this will be deducted from the membership fee.
If you are on monthly payment plan:
- A one-time payment cancellation fee of Rs.500 will apply to all one-time payment cancellations except changes in medical conditions resulting in physical limitations(produce physician's note). It is discreetly up to the Club to authorise this exception.
- Your refund will be calculated based on the amount you paid minus the number of months used at the monthly membership rate minus the cancellation fee.
- If your membership is not renewed or payment for the month is not received before the 5th of the month or the following Monday, your membership will be suspended and your access will be restricted from using the Court and subsequently cancelling all your advance bookings. You may have to pay a re-initiation fee of Rs.300 to reactivate your membership.
- If your membership is suspended for more than 3 months from the last payment, the membership will be cancelled and you will have to go through initial registration process and pay the registration fee.